Jump to section
What is Series on TikTok?
Series allows eligible creators to post a collection of premium content behind a paywall and get paid for that content on TikTok. A Series can include up to 80 videos, each ranging from 30 seconds to 20 minutes long. Viewers can unlock the exclusive content by purchasing access to a Series from TikTok through direct-in-video links or the creator’s profile.
Who is eligible for Series?
To be eligible for Series, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be 18 years of age or older (or 19 in South Korea).
• Have an account that is at least 30 days old.
• Have a public Personal or Business Account. Political and private accounts are not eligible.
• Post 3 or more public posts in the last 30 days.
• Have 10,000 or more followers.
• Reach 1,000 or more views in the last 30 days.
• Post original content.
• Have an account in good standing with no repeated violations of our Community Guidelines.
Note: Creators with less than 10,000 followers who meet our other eligibility requirements can apply for Series. To apply, provide a link to premium content previously sold on other platforms in the Creator Center.
How to join Series
To join Series in the app:
1. In the TikTok app, tap Profile at the bottom.
2. Tap the Menu ☰ button at the top.
3. Tap Creator center.
4. Tap Series and follow the instructions to sign up. You'll need to read and agree to the program terms and policies and confirm your age to complete your application.
To join Series on your computer:
1. On your browser go to www.tiktok.com/series
2. Click Continue and follow the instructions to sign up. You'll need to read and agree to the program terms and policies and confirm your age to complete the application.
If you're prompted to show us your content:
༚ Provide a link to any premium content you've sold on another platform.
༚ We'll review the information you provided.
Once submitted, your request will be reviewed and you'll be notified in the app if you're approved. Keep in mind, if you've provided links to sample videos, not all applications are approved if the content doesn't meet our eligibility requirements.