Video Gifts is a way for your viewers to react to your TikTok videos and show appreciation for your content. Enabling Video Gifts is one way for you to collect Diamonds from TikTok. Diamonds can then be redeemed for money with TikTok.
To be eligible to collect Diamonds through Video Gifts, you need to meet a few requirements:
• You must be part of the Creator Next program. Learn more about Creator Next and how to join.
• Video Gifts must be available in your location (this feature is currently not available everywhere).
• You must be 18 years of age or older (or 19 in South Korea and 20 in Japan).
• You need at least 100,000 followers and your account must be at least 30 days old.
• You must have published a public video in the last 30 days.
• Your account must be in good standing, which means following our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
• Business Accounts are ineligible to participate.
Some videos aren't eligible. These include:
• Duet and Stitch videos.
• Ads, sponsored content, or promoted posts.
• Videos that violate our Community Guidelines.
Set up and manage Video Gifts
How to set up Video Gifts on TikTok:
1. In your TikTok app, tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Tap the 3-line icon in the top right to go to your settings.
3. Tap Creator Tools, then tap Video Gifts.
4. Tap Turn on Video Gifts to turn on.
Learn more about how to send a Gift to a TikTok video.