Jump to a section
What are Diamonds on TikTok?
Diamonds are a type of reward on TikTok. We may award Diamonds to creators based on the popularity of their content. As a creator, one way you can collect Diamonds is to receive Gifts from viewers on your videos or LIVE videos. Once you collect Diamonds, you may obtain a reward payment from us, such as money or virtual items. You can find more details in the Balance section of your settings.
Note: Collecting Diamonds is subject to our virtual items policies.
How to collect Diamonds
To be eligible to collect Diamonds, you must meet the following requirements:
• Live in a country where Diamonds collection is available.
• Be 18 years of age or older (or adhere to the local age requirement).
• Be eligible to use certain features that allow you to collect Diamonds.
• Have an account that is in good standing and adheres to our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
How to view your Diamonds balance
To view your Diamonds balance:
1. In the TikTok app, tap Profile at the bottom.
2. Tap the Menu button at the top.
3. Tap Settings and privacy, then tap Balance.
Note: To find out more about your balance, including what you can get with the Diamonds you've collected, refer to the FAQ in Balance.