If you're enjoying content from a creator on TikTok, you can send them a monetary tip on their profile. The creator will receive 100% of the tip amount (Stripe, our payment provider, fees may apply). TikTok won't receive any of your tip amount.
Who can give Tips on TikTok
To give a Tip on TikTok:
• You must be 18 years of age or older (or 19 in South Korea and 20 in Japan).
• Tips must be available in your location (this feature is currently not available everywhere).
• Business Accounts are ineligible to participate.
There are a few limits on how much and how often you can tip.
• You can only tip a certain amount each day, and there's a maximum amount you can tip. These amounts will differ depending on your country.
• You can't tip more than 100 times each day.
Learn more about restrictions on Tips in our Tips Terms of Service.
How to give a Tip on Tiktok
1. In your TikTok app, go to the creator's profile you'd like to tip.
2. On their profile, tap Tips. If you don't see Tips on their profile, they aren't able to receive tips at this time.
3. Tap Send a tip. You can select a specific tip amount, or add a custom tip amount, then tap Next. (Keep in mind, Stripe fees may apply.)
4. Select your method of payment and tap Confirm payment.
If you haven't set up a payment method before, you'll be asked to add a payment card to your TikTok account.