You can send a Gift to a video on TikTok to react and show your appreciation for the creator's content.
To send a Gift, you'll need to purchase Coins. When you send a Gift, the value in Coins of this Gift will be deducted from your account balance.
• You must be 18 years old or older (or adhere to the local age requirement) to purchase and use Coins which will allow you to send Gifts.
• Gifts are available only in select countries.
• Sending Gifts is subject to our virtual items policies.
• You can send Gifts to videos by Personal Accounts only. Business Accounts, Government, Politician, and Political Party Accounts, and any other public interest account are ineligible to send Gifts or receive Gifts on their content.
How to send a Gift to a video on TikTok
1. In the TikTok app, tap the Comments button on a video.
2. Tap the Gift button next to Add comment. If you don't see Gifts, then the video is ineligible to receive Gifts at this time.
3. Choose the Gift you'd like to send.
4. If you need to purchase more Coins, tap Recharge and follow the instructions provided to complete payment.
5. Write a comment and tap Send.