You can send a Gift to a video on TikTok to show that you enjoyed the video of a creator and recognize them for their creativity and content.
Note: You must be 18 years old or older (or 19 in South Korea) to send Gifts.
How to send a Gift to a video on TikTok
1. On the video you're watching, tap the Comments button.
2. Tap the Gift button next to Add comment. If you don't see Gifts, then the creator can't receive Gifts at this time.
3. Choose the Gift you'd like to send. You can choose from Classic gifts or Premium gifts.
4. If you need to purchase more Coins, tap Recharge and follow the instructions.
5. Write a comment and tap Send.
At this time, there are some countries that aren't eligible to send Gifts. Only Personal Accounts are eligible to participate.