You can turn on Profile view history in your settings to see which accounts on TikTok have viewed your profile. Only accounts that have also turned on this feature and have viewed your profile in the past 30 days will appear in your profile view history. If you visit another account's profile page and they've also turned on this setting, they'll be able to see that you visited their profile.
Note: You must be 16 years of age or older and have fewer than 5,000 followers to have access to this feature.
How to turn Profile view history on or off
You can turn your Profile view history on or off in your privacy settings or on your Profile views page. Turning off profile view history means you will not be able to see who has viewed your profile, and others would not be able to see that you've viewed theirs too.
To turn Profile view history on or off in your settings:
1. In your TikTok app, tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Tap the 3-line menu icon in the top right to go to your settings.
3. Tap Settings and Privacy.
4. Tap Privacy, then tap Profile views.
5. Tap the toggle icon next to Profile view history to turn on or off. Please note, the setting is off by default.
To turn Profile view history on or off from your Profile views page:
1. In your TikTok app, tap Inbox at the bottom.
2. Tap the notification that someone has viewed your profile.
3. On your Profile views page, tap the Settings icon in the top right.
4. Tap the toggle icon next to Profile view history to turn on or off.