Creator Playlists is a feature on TikTok that allows creators to categorize their public videos into playlists to make it easier for you to watch related videos in a series.
Note: Creating a playlist isn't available to everyone right now.
Watch videos in a playlist from a video
As you're watching a video, you may see Playlist at the bottom of the video. That means the video is in a playlist, and you may want to watch all the related videos.
1. In your TikTok app, tap Playlist at the bottom of the video.
2. Tap any of the videos in the playlist to start watching.
3. You can scroll up or down to watch more videos in the playlist.
Note: The order of videos in a playlist can be changed by the creator.
Watch a playlist from someone's profile
If you visit someone's profile, you'll see their playlists at the top of their video tab.
1. In your TikTok app, go to the profile of a creator with playlists.
2. In their Videos tab, tap a playlist to start playing.
3. From here, you can:
• Tap Playlist at the bottom of the video to view the rest of the videos in the playlist.
• Scroll up or down to watch more videos in the playlist.