Jump to a section
What are TikTok Stickers? • How to make sticker sets on TikTok • How to manage your sticker sets
What are TikTok Stickers?
TikTok Stickers allows you to upload your own sticker creations and make sticker sets to be used with direct messaging on TikTok.
Note: You must be aged 18 years and older to upload sticker sets. If you're under 18 years old, you'll need to agree you have consent from a parent or guardian in the Terms of Service.
How to make sticker sets on TikTok
You can make sticker sets by going to the TikTok WebApp on your computer.
Note: This feature is not available on the mobile app.
To upload stickers:
1. On your desktop browser, go to www.tiktok.com/stickers and log in to your TikTok account.
2. Click Create new set or Create from the side menu, then follow the on-screen instructions to select a sticker type. You can choose from Static or Animated.
3. Select and upload the stickers from your computer that you'd like to include in the set. If you've selected Animated, you must also upload a thumbnail image.
You can upload:
༚ Up to 24 stickers per set.
༚ APNG, GIF, WebP, PNG, and JPEG files.
༚ Up to 3MB per file.
༚ Files with a 1:1 ratio.
4. Enter a name for each individual sticker. The character limit is 16. You can also reorder, delete, and preview the sticker set.
5. Once you've successfully uploaded all your stickers, click Next to continue. Otherwise, you can click Save draft to complete it later.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a name, cover image, and description for the sticker set. Click Next to continue.
7. Review your set and our Terms of Service and confirm copyright ownership.
8. Click Submit to finish.
Once submitted, your sticker set will be reviewed to make sure it meets our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. During this time, you can still make changes to your sticker set, if needed. You'll be notified when your sticker set is approved and published. Once published, users can access the sticker set from your public profile or the sticker panel in direct messages.
How to manage your sticker sets
You can manage your sticker sets from your TikTok account on a desktop browser. Here you can check the status of your sticker sets, edit, withdraw, delete, and view your existing sticker sets.
To manage a TikTok sticker set:
1. On your desktop browser, go to www.tiktok.com/stickers/manage and log in to your TikTok account.
2. To edit your sticker sets, click Edit below the Action column. You may then make changes to your stickers and re-submit them for review.
3. To withdraw a submitted sticker set, click Withdraw below the Action column.
4. To delete a submitted sticker set, click Delete below the Action column. Keep in mind, the sticker set will be permanently deleted.